Thursday, September 20, 2012

Friday Mash Up #76

 Hi guys,

Well first of all I have to say... BAD Blogger! BAD BAD Blogger lol. I hadn't realised I hadn't posted for so long. Ive had a few family issues of late, everyone including myself has been in hospital and had surgery, its been pretty hectic. Also I have been finding Ive been posting on Facebook more than my blog so if your on facebook and wanna check out other stuff Ive been doing before I get around to uploading it onto my blog please visit me here. Anywho onto the important stuff...
This weeks Friday Mash Up challenge was to do a starburst card or to use the below sketch (which has a starburst he he) or mash them up. I've never done a starburst card so I decided to make one.
Here's what I came up with....
Stamp Set; Mixed Bunch, French Foliage
Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, First Edition Speciality Paper, Pink Pirouette DSP
Accessories: Spounge Dauber, Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Antique Brads
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Dani
 

No comments: