Monday, May 28, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #36

Hi guys,

I just found another cool challenge site and anyone who knows me well knows I enjoy challenges and love to stalk challenge blogs even if I don't get an opportunity to make the card I design in my head I still enjoy looking at all the ideas that everyone else comes up with too. Anyway I got to work on the following sketch this week.


My partners brother is getting married. I am so happy for him and his partner. They are great people. They have also asked me to make there wedding invites which I am so excited about. I went to there engagement party on Saturday night and had an absolute blast. Here is the card I created for them. I tweaked the sketch slightly which I don't usually do but I love how the card turned out. 


Stamp Set: Creative Elements, A word for you
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette Prints DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso
Accessories: Beautiful butterflies die, crumb cake seam binding, Antique Brads, Dimensionals

Also a little bit of news to share, Not only is my brother and my BIL getting married but as of 2 1/2 weeks ago... SO AM I! So I now have 3 sets of invites to create and my own wedding to plan. So excited, I cannot wait!

Thanks for looking,

Dani

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

Really wonderful card! I like how you tweaked the sketch! And, Congratulations to all of you! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Congratulations on your engagement!! Wonderfully soft card. So beautiful :)