Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just Add Ink 105

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for my quietness. Bad bad blogger. I always feel like i'm apologising on here. Truth be told is I have just landed a perm position at work and have gone to fulltime hours which includes lots more night shift then I used to do so I just haven't had as much time from the little amout of time I usually have. I do have 2 things I have made in the last two days to share with you though. First is a baby shower card for my close friend whose shower I am going to on Sunday. I always struggle with baby shower cards, I don't know why. Baby cards are easy but showers I don't know... Anyway I saw this colour combo over at Just Add Ink and was in love and decided it was perfect for a unisex baby shower card
 Aren't they a great combo of colours? This card I've actually made a similar version of before but never put on my blog so I suppose I CASEd myself. Which is just as well cos my mojo has been on holidays lately. Let me know if you think I found it...

Stamp Set: Baby Bundle
Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Whipser White, So Saffron, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Certainly Celery
Accessories: 1 3/8" punch, Polka Dot embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimesnionals, Alphabet die, White Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Certainly Celery Brads, Two way glue pen


Thanks for looking. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow to share what else I've been working on

Dani

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Dani, this is just the cutest thing ever!! I LOVE how you've used this week's challenge colours, offset with a bit of white - perfection.

Narelle Farrugia said...

You have used this weeks JAI colours beautifully Dani! I have to admit they scared me - well done and it doesn't even look like any kind of struggle! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Your card is so cute Dani. I love your stamped squares of colour.
You're right, it is a wonderful unisex baby card. Thanks for playing with us at JAI this week.

Tess said...

gorgeous and it looks like you have your Mojo. I love the little stamped squares.

Jo said...

Dani, this is very sweet. I love the way you have used blocks of colour. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week.