Sunday, January 22, 2012

Party Penguin

Hi guys,

Ever since I got the owl punch for Christmas from my Secret Santa I have been LOVING experimenting and playing with it. What an awesome Punch. How did I live so long without it? The circles are also such a great size. Really versatile! Anywho heres another card to show you it's versatility. I made the owl into a penguin. How freaking cute is this little guy?? This card was inspired by a card by Teneale Williams a while back. (Couldn't find the exact post sorry) I added my own little things to it though including the little Party flag made from cardstock and a tooth pick.


Stamp Set: Party Hearty (Retired)
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Prints DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Owl Punch, Scallop Lace Border Punch, Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Two way glue pen, Toothpick

I have tried something different with my photo editting. I really like it. Please let me know what you think. The colours are really true to life then the last few months. Would love your thoughts!


TFL, Dani xx


1 comment:

Joy Belle said...

This is really cute. I love the colour combo..