Tuesday, January 3, 2012

An Engagement Box

Hi guys,

WOW! I've been a bad blogger. I apologise, I've been finding the new adjustments made to Blogger a little hard when your in a hurry so until I master them it may be a little time between posts sorry. If you wanna keep up to date head over to my facebook page I am always keeping that up to date.

Anyway! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and enjoying the warm weather we are finally getting. I've got some news to share along with some craft. My brother proposed to his girlfriend just before Christmas and she said YES of course! He asked me to make him a box toput the gift in and since she loves Owl's I decided to whip her up this cute little box. What do you think?? Super cute huh?

Stamp Set: Short and Sweet
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Real Red, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Real Red Prints DSP
Accessories: Owl Builder Punch, Small heart Punch, Tombow
I am also entering this project for the current Just Add Ink challenge which is... Just Add Fancy Packaging. Thought it was very fitting.
Have a great day
Dani

No comments: